Doctors’ Center Hospital San Juan, Inc.
Doctors’ Center Hospital San Juan, Inc., operates the DOCTORS mobile application which provide the Services and the www.doctorscenterhospital.com website.
Collection of information
For the purposes outlined in Section 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- when you register for an account in our App;
- when you report any problem to us;
- when you set up the integration or utilize certain features in our App;
- request any support from us;
- complete any survey or questionnaire we send you;
- technical information including internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log-in information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, as well as operating system and platform;
- details of any transactions, purchases, and payments you made in our App; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
Uses made of the information
We use information about you for the following purposes:
- providing, improving, and developing our Services;
- researching, designing, and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site and our App in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- providing you with alerts, updates, materials, or information about the Services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests;
- collecting overdue amounts;
- complying with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates in any part of the world;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- for direct marketing purposes (please see further details in Clause 2.2 below); and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
We intend to use your personal data in direct marketing (i.e., offering or advertising products or services by sending the relevant information directly to you). We require your consent specifically for this purpose, and you may opt-out any time. For the purpose of this clause:
- the personal data that may be used in direct marketing are those that you provide to us, or we collect from you under clause 1.1 above;
- the type of services or products that may be offered or advertised will be products or services of Doctors’ Center Hospital San Juan, Inc., or our affiliates or business partners, or seminars, conferences or events of Doctors’ Center Hospital San Juan, Inc., of or our affiliates or business partners;
- the relevant information may be sent to you by email, in-app message, or phone call; and
- you may opt-out any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will cease to send you marketing information without charge.
We will not transfer your personal data to any third party for direct marketing purposes without getting your prior express consent.
Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential, but you agree we may provide information to:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in legislation applicable to the country or region of your residence;
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or our Services (for example, staff engaged in the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment, and the provision of support services);
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners, and counterparties (if any);
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to disclose under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world; and
- actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in any part of the world.
We use persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by us when you return to our Site or a partner site that uses our services. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services;
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region); and
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
We may use third-party web services on our Site. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies (which are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies), web server logs, and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use our Site and make the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The data collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the marketing materials of their own advertising network.
Our Site, our App, or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers, and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations. We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorized access, processing, or use.
You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you and access any personal data we hold about you;
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
Any request may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our cost in processing your request.
Details of your legal rights in respect of personal data will depend on the applicable legislation and legal requirements of the country or region of your residence. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us.
Changes to this policy
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our website. By continuing to use our Services after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding personal data, please address: email@example.com
Saltar al principio